CAS No.: 1305-79-9
Molecular Weight: 72.077
Molecular Formula: CaO2
Purity: 30%, 40%,50%, 60%, 75%
Hazard Class: 5.1
HS Code: 28259090
Calcium Peroxide reaction with water can release oxygen , is good oxygen supply agent.
Calcium Peroxide Uses
- In aquaculture, calcium peroxide can be used to release oxygen, improve water quality, eliminate pathogens, regulate the pH value of the water environment, reduce the concentration of harmful substances in water, and supplement the calcium needs of aquatic animals.
- In environmental protection ,calcium peroxide can be used for soil remediation and improving surface water quality .
- In agricultural planting ,calcium peroxide can be used to supply oxygen to plant roots , and improve soil water quality, rice seed coating , etc.
- In food processing ,calcium peroxide can be used for preservation of fruits and vegetables and dough improvement .
- In daily chemical industry, calcium peroxide in toothpaste is used as tooth cleaning agent , and it can be also used as household disinfectant deodorant .
|Items||Powder Form||Powder Form||Powder Form||Granular Form|
|CaO2 Content, %||≥ 50||≥60||≥ 75||≥40|
|Bulk Density, g/L||500-800||500-800||500-800||500-1200|
|PH (1%aqueous solution)||11-13||11-13||11-13||11-13|
25kg per woven bag， 16MT/20’FCL
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. The humidity in the library should be no more than 85%. Packaging must be completely sealed to prevent moisture absorption. Should be separated from easy (can) combustion, acid and so on, do not mix storage.
Calcium Peroxide is class of 5.1 of hazard goods , and is oxidizing agent . This material can be shipped by sea , but can not be shipped by air .