Manganese Acetate Tetrahydrate
CAS No.: 6156-78-1
Molecular Weight: 245.1
Molecular Formula: Mn(CH3COO)2 .4H2O
Solubility: Soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, and acetic acid.
HS Code: 29152990
Manganese Acetate Tetrahydrate Uses
- This product is the raw material of polyester resin – xylene high temperature oxidation catalyst
- Used as a paint drier
- Used as a dyeing mordant, paint, varnish desiccant
- Used as the catalyst of transesterification reaction, the amount of polyester resin production is about 0.01% ~ 0.05%
- Used as fertilizer, food and feed additives
- Used as catalyst, mordant for textile dyeing oxidation, paint and pigment curing agent and analytical reagent.
|APPEARANCE||LIGHT RED CRYSTAL|
|ALKALI & ALKALINE EARTHS METALS||≤0.30 %|
25kg per woven bag
25kg per craft paper bag
25kg fiber drum
Store in low temperature, ventilated, dry warehouse
Manganese Acetate is pink crystal, is highly soluble in water and ethanol, solubility is 233g/l.